Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- 1What is Wellona.in?
Ans: Wellona.in is a healthcare platform designed by taking the day to day problems faced by Indian people in healthcare sector.
- 2Who are the beneficiaries of the platform?
Ans: Doctors, pathology laboratories, general people and everyone who are involved with the healthcare and wellness sector.
- 3What is the role of Wellona.in?
Ans: Wellona.in is working as a window between the healthcare industries and the general people to make healthcare affordable.
- 4What are the major features of Wellona.in?
Ans: Appointment booking, digital health reports, digital prescription and digital path lab reports, blood and organ donor finder, pharmaceuticals ecommerce are some of its major features.
- 5How can we find blood donor at Wellona.in?
Ans: Just search by putting the pin code or let Wellona.in access your location to search blood donor nearby.
- 6How can we find organ donor at Wellona.in?
Ans: As it is a sensitive section only the registered doctor will get access to it, so if a person wants he/she can approach the doctor to find the donor.
- 7Is the organ donor section has any charges?
Ans: No it is absolutely free for the doctors but if the donor demand any financial support Wellona.in cannot do anything for that.
- 8Is the donor safe on Wellona.in?
Ans: Yes, the data of the donor only get accessed by a qualified doctor and the data are encrypted so there is no chance of data theft. But we recommend that the donor should stay alert while doing necessary procedure for donation.
- 9Is it mandatory to consult the path lab that the doctor recommended?
Ans: No, the patient is free to choose the lab and doctors on his/her own terms.
- 10Is it mandatory to purchase or subscribe products or services from Wellona.in to get the benefits of insurance?
Ans: Yes you need to purchase regularly to make yourself insured for lifetime.
- 11How it differs from other platform?
Ans: Wellona.in is unique and it has its own business model where all the major features are free for the general people and they only have to pay if they make any purchases.
- 12What are the modes of payments?
Ans: The user can pay through all kind of cards, netbanking, UPI, wallets and cash on delivery(only available for medicine and other products).
- 13What are the refund policies?
Ans: The refund will be done in 48 working hours after picking up the items.
- 14What are the return policies?
Ans: We will pick the items only after verifying its condition. We cannot receive the products if the core seal is broken or if the components of the products are missing.
- 15How much time it will take to deliver the products?
Ans: We are committed to serve our customer better for that it will take minimum 32 working ours to deliver the goods.